Divorce in Good Company, LLC
What information we collect about you.
We generally collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit information to us when you use the Platform.
- Information you provide to us
This can include information you provide to us when you register on the Platform, send us messages, subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters or other forms of communications, participate in a survey, fill out a form, or use some other feature on the Platform.
When registering on the Platform, you may be asked to enter your: access code (provided to you by your employer), name (which can be a nickname), e-mail address, user ID, and password.
We use information you provide to us to improve your overall performance and to aggregate information from other users to collect data such as overall Platform usage, performance, and functionality. We share information with others, such as your employer or third-party partners, in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you as an individual.
- Information we collect through automatic data collection technology and third-party tools
As you navigate through the Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies and third-party tools including Google Analytics to monitor user experience information. This will generally include information about your traffic pattern through the Platform, how often you visit the Platform, what pages you visit on the Platform, and any communications between your computer and the Platform. The information we collect automatically is also used for statistical data. We do not combine the information collected through automatic data collection technology with your personal information We use this data for site analytics, optimization, and to improve Platform usability.
Similar to other commercial websites, the Platform utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent on the Platform, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address. We may approximate your location based on your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To operate the Platform and deliver our services
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To market our services to current and potential customers
- To improve our Platform and services (we continually strive to improve our Platform offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To address integrity or security issues
- To respond to your questions or requests for information about or from us
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To communicate with you
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, by mail, and by telephone. For further information see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as specifically set forth in the section titled Disclosure of Information.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us. Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
If you are outside the European Union and register for the Platform, register for a webinar, or otherwise voluntarily contact us for information, we may automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter, receive promotional material, and/or to participate in an email survey. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, promotional material, or participate in an email survey, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com with the words “Unsubscribe Me” in the subject, requesting to unsubscribe from future such emails/promotional material/surveys.
If you are in the European Union and register for the Platform, register for a webinar, or otherwise voluntarily contact us for information, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter, send you promotional material, or request your participation in an email survey if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter/promotional material/email survey, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Unsubscribe Me” in the subject, requesting to unsubscribe from future such emails/promotional material/surveys
Disclosure of your information
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action.
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may share your personal information with third-party providers and advisors where this is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, such as conducting security audits, consulting tax consultants, and lawyers.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do
How we protect your information
We take commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect information transmitted via or stored on the website or our other systems. This includes using standard security protocols and working with only reputable third-party vendors. We use a secure server. Some of the information you may enter on the Platform may be transmitted securely via a secure method known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or SSL.
We may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of the Platform, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
For California residents
If you are a California resident, you may request certain information from or certain action by us, or you may authorize an agent to make such a request on your behalf. We will require you to provide government identification in order to verify your identity and your agent’s authority when we receive an individual rights request from you or on your behalf to ensure the security of your personal information, and will not provide the requested information or action absent such verification.
California residents have the right to request the deletion of Personal Information, but we may not delete some or all Personal Information, as required or permitted by applicable law, such as if the requested information is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
If you are a California resident, you may also request to receive details about how we collect, use, and share your personal information. You may also request to receive the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
We do not discriminate against you for exercising any CCPA rights, such as the access and deletion rights described above.
Visitors’ GDPR rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to provide access to the Platform/services to you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of our providing access to the Platform/services to you.
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Platform and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Platform. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Platform or on or through any of its features/register on the Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name or password you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track
Divorce in Good Company, LLC
13123 E. Emerald Coast Parkway
Inlet Beach, FL 32461
Email address: Contactus@liveforwardly.com
Last updated March 1, 2021